Camp Casa Junior is for campers ages 4 to 8. Campers will learn creative expression using their voice, body and imagination, in a fun, no-pressure environment, with classes taught by seasoned theatre and education professionals! In addition to acting, singing and dancing, campers will also get to make lots of fun theatre crafts to bring home with them at the end of camp! Sessions meet Monday – Friday for three hours each day.
- Aladdin: August 3-7
- 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Ages 4-8
- Tuition: $375 per week (plus $25 non-refundable registration fee)
How much does Camp Casa Jr. cost?
The cost of Camp Casa Jr. is $375, plus a non-refundable $25.00 registration fee.
Scholarships are available. Click here to read more.
Do you have a camp for older children?
Yes! Camp Casa is a three-week camp for children ages 8-14. It is open to all skill levels, from beginners to accomplished young professionals. Click here for more information on Camp Casa.
What if my summer plans change and I need to cancel my registration?
For cancellation policies, please email the Education office at firstname.lastname@example.org, as policies have changed in response to COVID-19.
What safety precautions are you following?
General Camp Protocol
- Staff training held prior to camp start date to review all camp procedures and how to carry out proper sanitization, etc.
- Increased and enforced supervision of hand washing/use of medical-grade hand sanitizer for campers and staff.
- All staff will wear cloth face coverings over nose and mouth.
- Campers have the option to wear cloth face coverings while at camp.
- Parents should screen their child for symptoms of COVID-19 every morning. If symptoms are present, notify staff IMMEDIATELY and do NOT bring your child to camp.
- Staff screening (fever check, etc.) for symptoms of COVID-19/check for known close contact with a person confirmed to have COVID-19.
- Groups will be no more than 10 campers, plus one teacher and two counselors.
- Camp will be divided into four groups determined by age. Groups will remain in one location at all times, teacher and counselors will remain with the same group all day.
- Groups will be separated into four different locations across Casa (Studios, theatre, lobby, cabaret). Each group will have their own designated bathroom area. Bathrooms will be sanitized between uses.
- Within their rehearsal room, each camper will have a marked spot on the floor to encourage social distancing while singing and dancing. Each camper will also have a marked chair where their personal belongings (labeled water bottle, snacks, etc.) can be placed.
- Craft time (Camp Jr.): Each camper will have their own craft bag containing the necessary supplies for the day. Reusable supplies such as scissors, glue sticks, and the like will be sanitized before and after use and not shared amongst students. For any hands-on assistance, the instructor and/or counselor will wear gloves.
- Snack time: Campers should bring their own clearly labeled snacks and water bottles daily. No use of Casa water fountains will be permitted. For any hands-on assistance, the instructor and/or counselor will wear gloves.
- During Drop-off/Pick-up times, parents and/or guardians should remain in their vehicles. Carpool will be split between two locations. Cabaret and Lobby groups will be dropped off and picked up in the circle drive in front of the main building. Studio and Stage groups will be dropped off and picked up behind the theatre (by the stage door/in front of the studio space).
- There will be NO play early or stay late options for any camp sessions to prevent mixing of groups and to reduce allow proper sanitization to take place.
- Cleaning of the theatre and studios will take place daily, following the end of camp.
- Outdoor breaks will happen daily.
Each group will work towards an individual performance at the end of the camp week. Parents will have access to a digital recording of the performance. There will be NO in-person attendance permitted.
To reach the Education Office, contact email@example.com or call 817-321-5040.
Check out the fun of 2019!