Fort Worth’s Casa Mañana Theatre has an immediate opening for an experienced, detail-oriented individual to handle day-to-day bookkeeping and payroll processing, in addition to other accounting and reporting processes supporting the business office. This position will report to the Director of Finance.
- Full-time Exempt
- Office Hours: Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Maintain accounts payable & vendor files
- Process vendor invoices and business credit card charges
- Review vendor statements & track missing invoices
- Print checks and set up online bill payments
- Post daily journal entries for Box Office and Development Department
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare journal entries for weekly Ticketmaster settlement reports
- Prepare other account reconciliations and journal entries as needed
- Assist with other year-end tax reporting
- Assist with preparation of schedules for annual audit and tax preparation
- Process weekly payroll
- Manage timesheet collection, approvals and processing
- Administer payroll deductions
- Process manual paychecks
- Assist with onboarding, including benefits enrollment
- Prepare weekly Equity Reports for the Actors’ Equity Association
- Work closely with the Director of Finance on payroll related items and special projects, as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Minimum three years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Proficiency in QuickBooks, Excel. Experience with payroll processing systems preferred.
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills; ability to prioritize with minimal supervision, to adapt quickly to changing needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Please send a resume to Tessa Meyers. No phone calls, please.
Casa Mañana is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse arts community in Fort Worth. We welcome applicants of all abilities, ethnicities, gender identities and ages to apply for positions. Casa Mañana is an equal opportunity employer.