Matilda Audition Masterclass
When: Sunday, December 8, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Students will perform their music selection for the class and may be coached by the instructor. They will then work on sides from the show and learn a dance combination from the show.
- Must bring a headshot and resume stapled back to back.
- An 8 x 10 photo will work for a headshot (Please note: it may not be returned.)
- Must prepare 16 bars of an age-appropriate uptempo musical theatre song.
- Sheet music should be hole-punched and in a binder in the correct key. An accompanist will be provided but will not transpose.
- com is a good resource for sheet music.
For the dance portion:
- Dress comfortably and bring jazz shoes and indoor sneakers.
$175 for non-Studios students
$125 for those enrolled in fall 2019 and spring 2020 classes
Participation in the masterclass does not guarantee casting in Matilda. Auditions will be held on December 15th. Sign up here.