Casa Mañana Theatre’s Internship Program is dedicated to providing valuable, hands-on professional experience to students who are in high school, college, or recent graduates and are interested in pursuing careers in theatre.
Casa interns work directly with our resident and visiting artists, technicians, and administrators in their area(s) of interest:
Education (Summer camps and conservatory programs) is now accepting applications for our Spring Semester and Summer Camps! Deadline for Spring Semester applications is January 31, 2017. Deadilne for summer camp applications is March 31, 2017. Click here for the Camp internship description. A limited number of Counselor in Training (CIT) positions are also available to high school students. Please follow the same application guidelines.
Applications for Casa’s Internship Program are accepted on a rolling basis
(with the exception of summer camps – see above.) All applicants must have local housing
and transportation. Most internships are unpaid, although college credit may be afforded. For questions or to apply, please email the following to
the Director of Theatre for Youth:
- A completed application form
- A resume of work, theatre training, and relevant experience
- A list of 3 references with contact information
- A personal statement of 500 words or less that answers the following questions:
- Why are you interested in an internship at Casa Mañana?
- What strengths do you feel you would be able to bring to this internship?
- What are your career goals, and how would a Casa internship assist you in achieving those goals?