Casa Mañana Theatre’s Internship Program aims to provide valuable, hands-on professional experience to students who are in high school, college, or recent graduates and are interested in pursuing careers in theatre.
Casa interns work directly with our resident and visiting artists, technicians, and administrators in their area(s) of interest:
Education (Summer camps and conservatory programs) We are currently accepting applications for teacher’s assistants and education administration assistants. Camp internship description from 2017.
We accept internship applications throughout the year (with the exception of summer camps – please see above). Available positions depend on the current needs of each department. All applicants must have local housing and transportation. Most internships are unpaid, although college credit may be afforded. For questions or to apply, please email the following to Casa’s Production Manager, Maria Leon:
- A completed application form
- A resume of work, theatre training, and relevant experience
- A list of 3 references with contact information
- A personal statement of 500 words or less that answers the following questions:
- Why are you interested in an internship at Casa Mañana?
- What strengths do you feel you would be able to bring to this internship?
- What are your career goals, and how would a Casa internship assist you in achieving those goals?