Casa Mañana Theatre’s Internship Program aims to provide a valuable, hands-on professional experience to students who are in middle school, high school, university, or recent graduates and are interested in pursuing careers in theatre. Casa Mañana offers internship opportunities both for summer only and throughout the year.
SUMMER INTERNSHIPS 2019
Through our summer education programming, which includes Camp Casa Jr., Camp Casa, and the Apprentice Program, we are able to offer paid and unpaid internship opportunities for university, high school and middle school students.
Applications for Summer 2019 must be submitted no later than May 1, 2019:
Camp Head Counselor Application – university students or recent graduates
Assistant Stage Manager Application – high school, university students, or recent graduates
Counselor in Training Application – middle or high school students
Please submit completed applications via email to, Director of Education.
Casa Mañana interns work directly with our resident and visiting artists, technicians, and administrators in their area(s) of interest:
- Company Management
- Production, including:
- Stage Management
When and How to apply:
We accept internship applications for the areas listed above throughout the year. It is preferred that Production Department internships begin in the summer and continue into the regular season. Available positions depend on the current needs of each department. All applicants must have local housing and transportation. Most internships are unpaid, although college credit may be earned.
- A completed application form
- A resume of work, theatre training, and relevant experience
- A list of 3 references, with contact information
- A personal statement of 500 words or less that answers the following questions:
- Why are you interested in an internship at Casa Mañana?
- What strengths do you feel you would be able to bring to this internship?
- What are your career goals, and how would a Casa internship assist you in achieving those goals?