Casa Performing Arts Conservatory (CPAC) scholarships for classes and summer camps are available on the basis of need and talent. To apply for a scholarship, you must send:
- A completed scholarship application form
- A list of any training, skills, experience, honors and awards you (the student) have received, or a resume if available.
- A recent head shot or school picture
- A one page (maximum) statement explaining your (the student’s) financial needs, goals for the future, and how classes will be beneficial.
- One letter of recommendation (from a non-relative). If you have previously applied for a scholarship, please contact us as we may be able to use the one we have on file.
To apply for a scholarship, you must first register by accessing our Active® registration portal. A 15% deposit on the total class cost is required for registration. Enrollment is limited and a scholarship application DOES NOT guarantee a spot in a class if no registration has been completed.
All applicants will be notified of their status within one week after the application deadline. If a scholarship has been awarded, the Education Department will contact you regarding the total scholarship amount and the balance due, as well as instructions on how to pay any remaining balances. A scholarship acceptance form will be provided and must be returned before the scholarship can be applied. Upon acceptance of your scholarship, your new balance due will be automatically reflected in your online Active® registration account.
Scholarship applications for Fall 2017 Semester and 2017-2018 Yearlong Classes are due no later than Friday, September 1 at 5pm. Applicants will be notified of scholarship determinations shortly after the application deadline.
To reach the Education Office, please Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 817-321-5040.
Application materials may be scanned as a single PDF and emailed to the above address, or mailed to:
Department of Theatre for Youth
3101 W. Lancaster Ave.
Fort Worth, TX 76107