Education is a core focus of Casa Mañana’s legacy and mission. Each year, our programs reach tens of thousands of people of all ages through field trips, community partnerships and theatre arts training programs.
Casa Mañana Studios offers students the highest level of performing arts education. Our process-oriented training program is designed to foster successful young artists, actors and people.
- Acting, Dance, and Musical Theatre Classes for ages 3-18
- Musical Theatre Classes for students of all ages with special needs and abilities
- Specialized Master Classes and Workshop Series
- Apprentice Program
For more information on what classes are available, please visit www.casamanana.org/classes/
Casa Mañana’s Apprentice Program is for the most dedicated young performers in the D-FW area who aspire to careers in theatre.
Advanced musical theatre and acting classes for students who are considering a career or post-secondary study in theatre. Students must audition during the summer to be considered for these select classes.
Apprentice Program Summer Musical
The Apprentice Program Summer Musical is for the most dedicated young artists in performance and production who aspire to careers in the theatre. Now entering its ninth year, participants have attended or been accepted into such prestigious universities and training programs as Yale University, Carnegie Mellon University, Webster University, Otterbein University, The Neighborhood Playhouse in NYC, and Baldwin Wallace University.
Summer Production and Education internships are also available for high school and college students, or recent graduates.
For more information, please visit casamanana.org/education/apprentice-program/
- 3-week long musical theatre summer camp for ages 8-14
- Open to all skill levels, from beginners to accomplished young professionals
- Daily classes in acting, music and dance taught by seasoned professionals
- Perform in a fully-produced musical on Casa’s main stage!
For more information, please visit casamanana.org/education/camp-casa/
- Sessions meet Monday-Friday for three hours each day
- Learn creative expression using voice, body and imagination, in a fun, no-pressure environment.
- Instruction in acting, singing, movement, and theatre crafts
- Campers perform a brief show at the end of the week for their friends and families in the Casa Rehearsal Studios
For more information, please visit casamanana.org/education/camp-casa-jr/
To reach the Education Office, please email email@example.com or call 817-321-5040