Annie Audition Master Class
Instructors: Merrill West (Annie Choreographer), B.J. Cleveland (Director of Theatre for Youth)
When: August 17, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. OR 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Students will perform their music selection for the class and may be coached by the instructor. Students will learn a dance combination from the show, in the second half of the course.
– Must bring a headshot and resume stapled back to back.
– An 8 x 10 photo for a headshot (Please note: it may not be returned.)
– Must prepare 16 bars of an age-appropriate song in a Broadway Style.
– Sheet music should be hole-punched, in a binder, in the correct key. An accompanist will be provided but will not transpose.
– Musicnotes.com is a useful resource for sheet music.
– For the dance portion: dress comfortably and bring jazz shoes and indoor sneakers.
$150 for non-Studios students
$100 for Fall 2019 Studios registered students
Participation in the master class does not guarantee casting in Annie. Auditions will be held on August 24th. Click here to sign up for auditions.