OBJECTIVE: Engage and grow patron base through ticket sales and donations for the largest theatre in Tarrant County. Work in a pleasant, fun environment with a great sales team.
HOURS: Part time. Call center hours are Monday – Thursday, 12PM – 8PM.
PAY: Hourly base plus commission, bonuses and incentives.
- Paid training
- Call patrons based on qualified leads provided by Casa Mañana. No cold calls.
- Follow up with patrons as required
- Legibly and accurately complete sales order forms
SKILLS: exceptional verbal, organization and communication skills; energetic and upbeat; knowledge of arts; ability to articulate a love for the arts over the phone; excellent work record in sales, customer service or fundraising
EDUCATION: High School graduate or equivalent.
EXPERIENCE: One year telesales experience preferred
To Apply, email resume to Lindsey Rushen. No phone calls, please.
REPORTS TO: Production Manager
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. Evenings and weekend work based on show tech/performance schedule.
- Maintain all lighting equipment including inventory and repairs
- Clean and organize all lighting storage areas
- Maintain up-to-date technical specs regarding dimmers, circuits, etc for designers
- Board operator for all Casa productions
- Hang/Cable/Patch/focus light plots
- Assist with tech set up and strike
- Procure all gel, fluids, and lighting supplies for productions
- Design for events in Reid Cabaret Theatre, educational events, Gala and any other small events
- Maintain budget for all lighting department expenses
- Any and all other duties as assigned by Executive Producer, Production Manager and Lighting Designers
- good communicator, energetic
- can lift 100 lbs
- excels in fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- minimum 1 year experience as master electrician
EDUCATION: College degree or work equivalent.
To apply, email resume to Maria Leon. No phone calls please.
REPORTS TO: Technical Director
HOURS: Part time, hourly, based on season build schedule. Local hires only.
- standard knowledge of scenery construction
- excellent carpentry and layout skills
- ability to read technical drawings
- knowledge of workplace safety
- team oriented
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- welding a plus
To apply, email resume to AJ Kellison.
REPORTS TO: Costume Designer
HOURS: part time, hourly, based on show schedule. Local hires only.
- building costumes from pattern or draping
- assisting with day-to-day running of the shop (clerical, errands, costume research, shopping)
- pre-production set up of dressing rooms
- maintenance of costumes
- other duties as assigned
- detail oriented and organized
- working knowledge of costume construction
- excellent machine and hand stitching skills
- must have a valid driver license
To apply, email resume to Tammy Spencer.
Casa Mañana offers internships in production, education and administration: electrics, sound, carpentry, properties, costumes, stage management, company management, education, development and marketing. For information CLICK HERE.