REPORTS TO: Stage Manager & Production Manager
HOURS: Contracted on a show-by-show basis. Daytime during rehearsal process, evenings and weekends based on performance schedule. Local hires only.
- assist stage management with paperwork
- run crew for performances
- management and preset of props
- assist with load in/load out
- good communicator, energetic
- can lift 50 lbs
- excels in fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- minimum 1 year experience in a theatre environment
To apply, email resume to Maria Leon.
REPORTS TO: Technical Director
HOURS: Part time, hourly, based on season build schedule. Local hires only.
- standard knowledge of scenery construction
- excellent carpentry and layout skills
- ability to read technical drawings
- knowledge of workplace safety
- team oriented
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- welding a plus
To apply, email resume to AJ Kellison.
REPORTS TO: Costume Designer
HOURS: part time, hourly, based on show schedule. Local hires only.
- building costumes from pattern or draping
- assisting with day-to-day running of the shop (clerical, errands, costume research, shopping)
- pre-production set up of dressing rooms
- maintenance of costumes
- other duties as assigned
- detail oriented and organized
- working knowledge of costume construction
- excellent machine and hand stitching skills
- must have a valid driver license
To apply, email resume to Tammy Spencer.
Casa Mañana offers internships in production, education and administration: electrics, sound, carpentry, properties, costumes, stage management, company management, education, development and marketing. For information CLICK HERE.