OBJECTIVE: Engage and grow patron base through ticket sales and donations for the largest theatre in Tarrant County. Work in a pleasant, fun environment with a great sales team.
HOURS: Part time. Monday – Thursday, 4PM – 8PM.
PAY: $8/hour base plus commission, bonuses and incentives.
- Paid training
- Call patrons based on qualified leads provided by Casa Mañ No cold calls.
- Follow up with patrons as required
- Legibly and accurately complete sales order forms
SKILLS: exceptional verbal, organization and communication skills; energetic and upbeat; knowledge of arts; ability to articulate a love for the arts over the phone; excellent work record in sales, customer service or fundraising
EDUCATION: High School graduate or equivalent.
EXPERIENCE: One year telesales experience preferred
To Apply: Send resume to Lindsey Rushen. No phone calls, please
OBJECTIVE: Responsible for advance box office phone and window sales, assist event box office for will call and walk up, monitor patron email, assist customers
HOURS: Part time, evening and Weekend hours based on weekly theatre production schedule
- Answer phone, take phone orders and advance ticket sales at the window
- Walkup and will call for event box office
- First response to customer concerns and know when to escalate
- Check box office voice mail and email – follow up or forward as needed
- Process ticket exchanges
- Maintain Subscriber files and other box office records
- Maintain an organized work environment
- Coordinate ticket mailings
- Use the Ticketmaster Archtics system to look up customer information, process tickets, and run reports
- Prepare daily cashier check out
- Participate in marketing meetings to discuss sales campaigns and all promotional offers
- Perform other responsibilities and duties as requested by the Executive Producer
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
SKILLS: Good typing; strong verbal, organizational, and communication; and basic office equipment, spreadsheets, word processing, and cash handling. Prior Box Office and knowledge of Ticketmaster a plus
EXPERIENCE: One year prior box office experience or equivalent preferred. Cashier and Customer service experience a plus.
TO APPLY: Email resume and cover letter to Lindsey Rushen.
REPORTS TO: Stage Manager & Production Manager
HOURS: Contracted on a show-by-show basis. Daytime during rehearsal process, evenings and weekends based on performance schedule. Local hires only.
- assist stage management with paperwork
- run crew for performances
- management and preset of props
- assist with load in/load out
- good communicator, energetic
- can lift 50 lbs
- excels in fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- minimum 1 year experience in a theatre environment
To apply, email resume to Maria Leon.
REPORTS TO: Technical Director
HOURS: Part time, hourly, based on season build schedule. Local hires only.
- standard knowledge of scenery construction
- excellent carpentry and layout skills
- ability to read technical drawings
- knowledge of workplace safety
- team oriented
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- welding a plus
To apply, email resume to AJ Kellison.
REPORTS TO: Costume Designer
HOURS: part time, hourly, based on show schedule. Local hires only.
- building costumes from pattern or draping
- assisting with day-to-day running of the shop (clerical, errands, costume research, shopping)
- pre-production set up of dressing rooms
- maintenance of costumes
- other duties as assigned
- detail oriented and organized
- working knowledge of costume construction
- excellent machine and hand stitching skills
- must have a valid driver license
To apply, email resume to Tammy Spencer.
Casa Mañana offers internships in production, education and administration: electrics, sound, carpentry, properties, costumes, stage management, company management, education, development and marketing. For information CLICK HERE.