REPORTS TO: Hair and Makeup
HOURS: Part-time, will depend on the show. Approximately: Tuesday – Friday mornings, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m., Friday evenings, 4 p.m. – 9 p.m., Saturdays, all day, Sundays, 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Communicate with hair and makeup to determine desired effects.
Examine sketches, photographs and plaster models in order to obtain the desired character image description.
Duplicate work precisely in order to replicate characters’ appearances on a daily basis.
Attach protheses to performers and apply makeup in order to create special features or effects.
EDUCATION: College degree or equivalent
SKILLS: Experience with prosthetics and makeup. Experience in the beauty or theatre industry. Understanding of stylistic elements of theatre, such as lighting. Attention to detail. Creative mindset. Exceptional verbal communication and listening skills. Excellent interpersonal skills.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of one year experience or other relevant work.
To apply, please email Tammy Spencer. No phone calls, please.
REPORTS TO: Director of Development
OBJECTIVE: Supports the development department by making asks to lower-level donors, cultivating new donors and assisting in all donor events, stewardship, benefit fulfillment, donor database, reports and all other development projects.
HOURS: Full time exempt, Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Evening and weekend hours based on weekly theatre and after-hours donor events as scheduled.
- JOB RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES:
Execute fundraising initiatives that include but are not limited to developing a successful annual giving strategy for donors $1,000 and below.
- Manages a portfolio of lower-level donors and donor prospects for solicitation of the annual fund, corporate sponsorships and season ticket holders.
- Fulfill and handle all annual benefits and all gala benefits for donors.
- Generate donor Honor Roll for Broadway and Children’s Theatre playbill.
- Assist in all aspects of Board Meetings (e.g. reminder emails, meeting packets and minutes, RSVP tracking and coordinating meals for meetings).
- Support the planning and execution of annual gala, auction and all donor events (Dinner on Stage, Producers Club and Que Pasa).
- Create Casa Mañana’s Annual Report.
- Work with Annual Fund Manager on maintaining donor records and generating acknowledgments to donors in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and execute all third party events.
- Must be present and assist in preparation for all donor events including set up and clean up.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must have a great attitude, ability to work with a close-knit team, must be a team player and must be willing to go above and beyond expectations.
EDUCATION: College degree or equivalent
SKILLS: Good typing, exceptional verbal, organizational and communication skills; basic office equipment, cash handling and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Raiser’s Edge and Archtics database experience a plus.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of two years in development or nonprofit experience
To apply, please email Jessica Walsh. No phone calls, please.
- REPORTS TO: Director of Marketing
OBJECTIVE: Engage and grow patron base through ticket sales and donations for the largest theatre in Tarrant County. Work in a pleasant, fun environment with a great sales team.
HOURS: Part-time. Call center hours are Monday-Thursday, 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
PAY: Hourly base plus commission, bonuses and incentives.
- Paid training.
- Call patrons based on qualified leads provided by Casa Mañana. No cold calls.
- Follow up with patrons as required.
- Legibly and accurately complete sales order forms.
SKILLS: Exceptional verbal, organization and communication skills; energetic and upbeat; knowledge of arts; ability to articulate a love for the arts over the phone; excellent work record in sales, customer service or fundraising.
EDUCATION: High School graduate or equivalent
EXPERIENCE: One-year telesales experience preferred
To apply, email resume to Lindsey Rushen. No phone calls, please.
REPORTS TO: Costume Designer
HOURS: Part-time, hourly, based on show schedule. Local hires only.
- Building costumes from patterns or draping.
- Assisting with the day-to-day running of the shop (clerical, errands, costume research, shopping).
- Pre-production set up of dressing rooms.
- Maintenance of costumes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Detail-oriented and organized, has a working knowledge of costume construction, excellent machine and hand stitching skills, must have a valid driver’s license.
To apply, email resume to Tammy Spencer. No phone calls, please.
REPORTS TO: House Manager
OBJECTIVE: Provide exceptional customer service and maintain a smooth operation of the bar and merchandise areas.
HOURS: Evening and weekend hours based on weekly theatre schedule. Not to exceed 40 hours per week without prior approval.
- Ensure that operations run smoothly for patrons who attend the theatre.
- Help managers maintain inventory.
- Stock bar and merchandise.
- Take payments and give correct change to patrons.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties as requested.
SKILLS: Friendly attitude, strong verbal, organizational and communication, must be TABC licensed and maintain all guidelines according to TABC.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent, some college
EXPERIENCE: Customer service, bartending experience, cashier experience a plus
To apply, email resume to Philip Smerick. No phone calls, please.
Casa Mañana offers internships in production, education and administration: electrics, sound, carpentry, properties, costumes, hair and makeup, stage management, company management, education, development and marketing. For information CLICK HERE.